CALL FOR PAPERS
2017 IEEE INCAS-CALL FOR PAPERS
The INternational Conference on Aerospace and Signals (INCAS), invites you to submmit a full length original research contributions from engineering professionals from industries, R&D organizations, academic institutions, government departments and research scholars from across the world.
Full length original research contributions and review articles not exceeding four pages as per the IEEE double column format shall be submitted. The manuscript should contribute original research ideas, developmental ideas, analysis, findings, results, etc. The manuscript should not have been published in any journals/magazines or conference proceedings and not under review any of them. All the submitted manuscripts will be sent for peer review and the corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process.
- Signal processing and analysis.
- Machine learning.
- Application of signal processing.
- Image processing and analysis.
- Aerospace control and guidance systems.
- Aerospace and avionics systems.
- Radar systems.
- Navigation systems.
- Spacecraft design.
- Propulsion systems.
- Spacecraft flight dynamics.
- Satellite communication systems.
- Ground station design.
- Space operation.
- Remote sensing systems.
The official language of 2017 IEEE INCAS is ENGLISH. Papers must be submitted in PDF and should be no longer than 4 pages, following the IEEE Conference format, available on:
the IEEE Conference format
Papers can be submitted using the Easychair System by accessing the following address:
Go to Easychair
Accepted technical and special session papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Full paper submission deadline (extended):
July 10, 2017August 21, 2017
- Notification of acceptance: September 26, 2017
- Final manuscript: October 16, 2017
- Conference dates: November 8-10, 2017
Sponsored by: IEEE Peru Section
Organized by: Universidad de Ciencias y Humanidades